Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday News

Something VERY exciting happened today. Jack got a new cousin. Preston Michael Black was born around 7pm. He was 7 lbs 7 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long-Jeannette's smallest baby yet. Both he and Jeannette are doing very well. I have only seen one picture on my phone, so it's hard to say much about him yet, but he looks pretty cute and my mom says he looks like Isaac did as a baby. Isaac was a super cute baby! We are excited to meet him soon.
In other exciting news, Jack pulled himself to standing on the baby gate. Candice and I were making brownies and I didn't even realize what he was doing until I looked over and saw him standing there. Tyler was out back and he got in in time to run downstairs and grab the camera (good thing he was on the opposite side of the gate). Jack also got back to sitting all on his own without any trouble at all.

1 comment:

Cara said...

They grow up soooo fast!! He is too cute, good luck I see a trouble maker in the making.