Friday, July 25, 2008

New Tricks

Jack is learning new tricks everyday. He is starting to move between his "baby butterfly" crawl and a real crawl, but his baby butterfly gets him places so much faster. He also can pull himself up to a standing position if what he is pulling himself up on is just the right hight (no taller than the top of his head when standing) It's so cute. I'm so amazed by everything he is learning!
These pictures were taken July 15th.



Now as amazing as he is doing with everything else, he still is not doing well with solid foods. He likes cheerios and the little baby puffs. He hates eating off of a spoon. Sometimes I can get him to eat small pieces of veggies if I put it on my finger. The other day we tried to feed him sweet potatoes. It of course like the first 10 times didn't go well. So finally we decided to strip him down to his diaper and just give him the bowl out on the grass. It was messy, but fun. I still don't think he ate much, but we got some cute pictures.



There were a bunch more, but I tried to pick my favorites.... really they were all my favorites, he's so stinking CUTE!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, your kid is way ahead in the physical prowess department. If there's one thing I can say for Thor at this point, it's that he never met a food he didn't like.

He thinks I am too slow with the spoon and would love it if I would let him take over. As far as the crawling/sitting/spending any amount of time on his tummy, uh... not so much.

I guess they all go at their own pace, and hopefully it all evens out.