Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Graduation

Well I guess I have officially graduated from BYU with a BS in physics teaching. I say I guess because I will not ever officially walk across the stage in a cap and gown to have photographic proof, but they will be mailing me my diploma. The reason I am not walking for graduation is commencement exercises happen to be on the same day as my new teacher orientation for Davis County Schools. I'm pretty bumbed about it, but at least I finally graduated. I guess I'll walk when I get a masters (yeah maybe when I'm 50). The exciting news, besides the fact that I graduated, is that I am writing this blog on my brand new graduation gift from my parents, a new MacBook. I am really loving it. Here are a couple pictures it took of us the day I got it.













I love Jack's Smile in this picture!












In other news, we moved in with my parents last week. I love having Jack 'sort of' back in the room with us. We have a really big bedroom with a partial wall in the middle to separate our side from Jack's side. We decided if we ever build our dream house and we aren't done having kids at that point (highly unlikely, but we can dream) we will build a master bedroom with a nursery separate but attached.
Jack is really close to crawling, he has decided scooting across the floor on his tummy works just as well so he does a trick we like to call baby butterfly. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks, but he hasn't gotten down the hand knee coordination.

Here's a couple pictures of Jack's latest tricks, these were taken on June 12.

3 comments:

Carole said...

Congratulations on your graduation and on your 3rd anniversary. Thank you for the precious pictures of our great grandson

J-Bird said...

You finished! Yeah! And with a new baby at the same, pretty impressive. Bummer about graduation, but a new job is great too. I'm jealous of almost everybody being up near Mom and Dad now, but not enough to move. Good luck on the house hunting!

Sarah said...

Jack is so darn cute, and so incredibly mobile. We couldn't even get Thor interested in rolling over until recently, so I'm not holding my breath for him to crawl until maybe a year old at the rate he's going!! Oh, well -- at least our stuff is safe from him for now.