Monday, February 18, 2008

Well, I'm still in my pajamas and it's almost 11am, so I probably should be doing something other than posting on my blog, but I wanted to share the cute pictures that we took this weekend while Hayden was here. Jack was so cute when Hayden first got here on Friday night. He couldn't stop staring at him no matter where Hayden was in the room. I think he likes his big brother, and Hayden liked playing with Jack too now that it is so easy to get him to smile and jabber.
Another great thing about this weekend, Jack started taking a binky and will now fall asleep just fine on his own if he's already pretty drowsy. This is a lifesaver for my poor arms and back that are tired from hours on end of rocking. He is sleeping pretty well at night, and takes good naps during the day. He is more fun every day. He is now rolling from his front to his back pretty regularly, and his smiles and jabbering make every day brighter.

1 comment:

Bonnie Parks said...

Such big news! Yay for binkies! And rolling over regularly? I just saw him on Friday. I'm going to have to do tummy time with Jack because I want to see this cool trick. I'm glad he is coming tomorrow (although I don't imagine you are quite so excited for another day of school, Abby.) I miss Jack.