Friday, February 15, 2008

A Long Weekend!


Well I have now taught five whole days. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I'm feeling totally burned out. I'm especially bumbed because my students' average on the first test was a D. Pretty discouraging. I always knew teachers were busy, but I swear I did not sit down for more than 15 minutes today from 7-3, and that includes my lunch! How will I ever stay on top of it.
But enough whining about it because now I have a nice LONG weekend. I don't teach again until Wednesday, and I'm already almost ready with my lesson plan, I just need to plan an assignment. So this weekend is all put the house back together and play with family time. But before all of that... I think it's time for a nap, if only I could convince Jack of that.
Jack of course is being extra cute today. Right now he is sitting in his bouncy seat jabbering and smiling away. Earlier we was laying on his back just hanging out, and I left the room for a minute and he had rolled to his side (not quite his stomach, but I was still impressed). Hooray, Jack just had a big yawn, so either he is bored of me reading my blog to him, or he is about ready for a nap. So enjoy this incredibly cute picture I took of him yesterday, and check back again later.

No comments: