Thursday, February 28, 2008

4 Days at home with Jack!

Well, somehow I've lucked out again with a long weekend. Actually I am especially lucky because I don't have to go to a whole day of meetings on Monday, instead I get to stay home with Jack. So it's Thursday night and I have until Tuesday to recover from the exhaustion of student teaching. I don't understand how teachers do this every day!
Today Jack and Roxy were super cute. Roxy was laying looking at Jack with her head tilted all cute like she does, and Jack rolled from his back to his side (another one of his so cool tricks) so his head was all turned and looked up at Roxy. I should have run and grabbed the camera, but it really looked like Jack might be getting to roll all the way to his tummy and there was no way I was missing that, but... as of yet he is not a full fleged roller. Just tummy to back, and back to side. He is growing so fast. He is to the very end of his 0-3 sleepers because he is so long, but he's still pretty light. I'm doing my best to fatten him up, but so far I think it's working more for me than for him. Still not back into all my pre-pregnancy pants, but hey I can survive with just one pair of jeans right? Tyler won't let me buy anymore because he's certain I'll fit into my other ones any day now. I hope he's not to disapointed. But oh well, I'm just happy to have my little Jack and that makes everything else alright! I will have to take more pictures this weekend, Hayden will be here, and Jack's rash on his head has pretty much cleared up, not that he wasn't cute even with the rash. But for now, it's time for some serious R&R. I hope tomorrow is as sunny as today was!

2 comments:

Bonnie Parks said...

I rationalized the need for new pants after Amy was born by saying that we'd have more kids in the future, and I'd be able to wear those jeans for a while as I was getting bigger each pregnancy and for a while when I was getting smaller after each baby. It's rough to not have any clothes that fit. But, what do you do?

BoltonBlog said...

I love your blog guys. I think that it is way cute and I love this blogging stuff because it is such a fun way to hear stories.