Friday, November 1, 2013

Month of Gratitude - Day 1

I recently watched this video and felt inspired to be a more grateful person. This month I plan to share about something or someone that I am thankful for each day. The hard thing will be only choosing 30! There is no order to this. I'm just going from the heart for what I'm feeling in the moment. Today, I am grateful for my relationship with this little guy:

He is the best at making me smile when I'm having a hard day. He fills our home with music, and he learns new songs every day to sing to us. 

Lately he has this adorable habit of walking up to me and randomly saying, "Mama, you're the best," or "Mama, I sure do love you." I'm pretty sure he got the phraseology from me at some point, but he always says it with such sincerity that I know he really feels that way about me. 

He is my little night owl that loves to sleep in. He wakes up with a smile and a cheerful "good morning mama" almost every day.

He talks about his baby sister with love, and remembers her daily.

He uses a ridiculously grown up vocabulary that makes him irresistible.

He loves hugs, kisses and snuggles, but is perfectly rough and tumble.

I am so lucky to be his mom!



No comments: