Saturday, August 16, 2008

Graduation

Everything has been so busy that I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I would catch up on recent events. First, It's official! I graduated. While actual graduation is not super exciting or eventful it felt great to walk across the stage in my goofy cap and gown and know that I had finally done it. My graduation was fairly small because I just went the specific school graduation and the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences at BYU is a small group. I was the only person graduating in physics teaching. Tyler and Jack came of course and so did my parents and Robin and Chelsey was there for some of the time. One of the people that spoke was funny and the other... wasn't. Anyway, all in all it was a great day. The only thing I was bummed about was that my advisor, Duane Merrell, wasn't there. For those of you who don't know he pretty much bent over backwards to get me through school and make sure I had everything I needed for graduation. He got me into a situation for student teaching that would work with having a new baby. He did lots of other things to help me out, and I may not have graduated without his support.

I promised a bunch of people that I was going to send out graduation announcements. It didn't happen. Sorry, so consider it announced. I, Abigail Anne Treasure Bolton, am happy to announce that I have graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelors of Science in Physics Teaching and a minor in Psychology.

Tyler took this picture of me while I was waiting with all the other graduates for graduation to begin. Any good pictures that were taken were on my dad's camera or Robin's camera.

1 comment:

The Beals said...

Hey Ab! Hey I know you are busy teaching and all, but I was wondering if I could request more pictures!! I love seeing pictures of you guys and especially cute Jack Jack. I hope all is well with you, it was good seeing you at the blessing, we will have to do something fun together the next time Stu and I come down.