Friday, August 6, 2010

Gunner's Blessing Day


Sunday July 4

Talk about a weekend filled with spiritual experiences for our family! After Hayden's baptism on Saturday we were lucky to gather as a family again and witness Gunner's baby blessing. He was blessed by his dad (Dad was a busy guy that weekend) and it was wonderful. His name is now officially on the records of the church as Gunner Max Bolton! Family and friends were there to support. We met at our home for a lunch after church and enjoyed spending time with all that could come. Gunner cooperated very well, except that about 3 minutes before sacrament meeting started he pooped A LOT. I changed him.... and he pooped again. Thankfully I managed to keep his adorable white suit all clean.

After this great weekend I felt especially grateful to have a husband that is worthy and faithful priesthood holder. I am so happy that he honors his priesthood and blesses his family with it. Tyler is a wonderful father and husband. I love him so much and I hope that our boys will follow his example and grow to be strong men that love their families and honor their priesthood!

Gunner in his adorable little suit (Thank you Grandma Treasure!)
Outside our Church after the blessing (I'm not sure what I'm looking at)


1 comment:

Carole said...

What a precious little one. Sorry we missed 2 very special days with you and your family. Next time hopefully we will not be out of the country.

Love, Great Grandma & pa