Thursday, February 18, 2010

My First Adventure in iMovie

With some changes coming to one of the programs at our school I joined a committe to help the changes run smoothly. My responsibility was to inform the students of the changes. I helped create a skit/movie to show to the students.
Yes, I know the students are reading MOST of their lines, but they got the script minutes before filming. What I'm most proud of is the editing I did last night (and into the morning). Watching it today (after some sleep) I realize that it is far from being a great editing job, but it was my first time and I wanted to share my success.




By the way, as far as legality goes, I am allowed to post pictures/videos of students as long as I don't include their names... so I didn't.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

yay for video editing. :) good job. excited for you and baby number two. i miss you